Thyroid Problems Homeopathy Medicines Treatment
Simple Goitre and Exophthalmia Goitre
- Diminished power of concentration.
- Emotional upsets
- Swelling of the thyroid gland.
- Insufficient iodine in the diet.
- High consumption of certain foods that neutralise iodine, such as cabbage,
- broccoli and cauliflower. Other foods, like soy, may also induce goitres.
- Certain drugs, such as lithium and phenylbutazone.
- Thyroid cancer.
- Nodules growing on the thyroid gland.
- Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland).
- Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland).