- Coca-Cola was originally green.
- Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than the US Treasury.
- Hershey's Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it's kissing the conveyor belt.
- 1/4 of LA is taken up of automobiles
- The state with the highest percentage of people who walk to work: Alaska
- 2 out of 5 people live in China or India
- Average number of people airborne over the US any given hour: 61,000.
- The city with the most Rolls Royce's per capita: Hong Kong
- The most commonly used password on computer systems is "password."
- The youngest pope was 11 years old.
- The San Francisco Cable cars are the only mobile National Monuments
Q. What separates "60 Minutes," on CBS from every other TV show?
A. No theme song.
Q. Half of all Americans live within 50 miles of what?
A. Their birthplace.
Q. What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common?
A. All invented by women.
Q. This is the only food that doesn't spoil.
Q. What trivia fact about Mel Blanc (voice of Bugs Bunny) is the most ironic?
A. He was allergic to carrots.